FROM JALSA TO JANAK: AMITABH BACHCHAN PROPERTIES IN MUMBAI.
Amitabh Bachchan owns several properties in Mumbai as well as abroad. After it was reported that the actor had purchased a new apartment worth rupees 31 crores in Mumbai, let’s see the list of homes.
Veteran Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan owns many properties, and she recently added a new apartment to the list. It was reported earlier this week that Amitabh bought a 5704 square foot duplex apartment in Mumbai for 31 crore rupees.
Reportedly, the property is on the 27 and 28 floors of the under-construction 34- storey building. While he purchased the apartment on December 31, 2020, it was registered on April 12, 2021.
Amitabh Bachchan has several properties in Mumbai as well as abroad.
List of properties:
- Amitabh purchased Amitabh home in Juhu, Jalsa; the bungalow from producer NC sippy recently tweeted. It is here that the Bachchan family currently lives. As per Vogue India, the 10,125 square foot Jalsa, which means celebration, is a two-storey bungalow situated near Juhu’s JW Marriott.
- Amitabh also purchased a property, spread over 8k square foot, behind Jalsa in 2013 for a sim of rupees 50 crores started square yards.
Amitabh Bachchan works sanctuary Janak: vogue India said that this property is near Jalsa and serves as an office for the actor. Janak means father. He is often seen working out here with his grandson Agastya Nanda. The family bought the property in 2004 and is worth rupees 50 crores.
- Prateeksha: locates in Juhu, this property is the home Amitabh shared with his parents, Harivansh Rai Bachchan and Teji Bachhan, according to Vogue India. The family brought the first house in 1976, as per Amitabh’s Instagram post. His son Abhishek Bachchan and daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai Bachchan also tied the knot here in 2007 in a grand ceremony, as per Vogue India.
- Vatsa: This property owned by the family in Juhu has been Leased out to Citibank India. Vatsa means calf.
- According to square yards, the family’s ancestral house is in Allahabad at 17 Clive Road; it has now been transformed into an educational trust. He also has a flat in Gurgaon.
- Amitabh also has two apartments in Juhu, estimated to be worth about rupees 40 crores, along with another apartment in Juhu worth 1.75 crores per square yards.